e`touCh~clan Index du Forum
e`touCh~clan
#team Call of duty 1.4

e`touCh~clan Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

( cliquez sur la bannière et inscrivez vous )

e`touCh~Team*
#Vous souhaite la bienvenue sur notre forum ...
#Merci de respecter nos regles ...
#Surtout n'hésitez pas à flooder avec nous ^^ ...
#Le recrutement est ouvert à toutes personnes

<<NOS ADMINS>> e`touCh~Asphyx1a   &   e`touCh~pr0mAt, 

<<NOS CO-ADMINS>> e`touCh~GamerZ!   &   e`touCh~MiniOn* 

<<
NOS MEMBRES>> e`touCh~Swifty* & e`touCh~ReVe* & e`touCh~ExOotiC* &
e
`touCh~DaviD* &
e`touCh~St4r* & e`touCh~ChO*       

<<NOS TR1ALS>>e`tr1aL~nico & e`tr1aL~frakasz                        

<<NOTRE SERVEUR>> 193.169.230.214:28960                             <<NOTRE MUMBLE>> 77.111.207.92:50430        

::BON SEJOUR SUR NOTRE SITE Biatch's::                         

:: Removewat Windows 7 7601/^20.05.2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    e`touCh~clan Index du Forum -> e`touCh~ floOod ON TOP -> e`touCh~DIVERS <
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saburers

Masculin
Point(s): 95
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Removewat Windows 7 7601/^20.05.2016 Répondre en citant

Removewat Windows 7 7601 > urlin.us/2bazh

I,,logged,,in,,as,,admin,,,ran,,the,,cmd,,as,,admin,,,typed,,in,,the,,command,,,got,,the,,confirmation,,msg,,and,,restarted13,,#13,,DrHeinz,,0,,Frags,,&ndash;,,+,,I,,had,,also,,the,,7601,,and,,never,,really,,bothered,,with,,iti,,,did,,,everything,,,covered,,,here,,,,even,,,the,,,alternative,,,procedure,,,by,,,using,,,/,,,instead,,,of,,,-,,,,but,,,the,,,problem,,,is,,,after,,,doing,,,the,,,said,,,procedure,,,,the,,,windows,,,7,,,is,,,not,,,genuine,,,is,,,still,,,hereMember,senior,member,Joined:,Apr,7,,2012,Likes,Received:,2,084,Location:,rbilocker,MoonEmbers,said:,&uarr;,Yup,its,installed,on,my,computer,,but,still,registered,(Microsoft,website,even,validated,it,-,its,self,)Click,to,expand1996,Member,member,Trade,With,Caution!,Joined:,Apr,7,,2014,Likes,Received:,201,GREAT,,thanks,givenIf,,your,,windows,,get,,not,,genuine,,after,,updating,,the,,windows,,then,,follow,,these,,steps,,to,,fix,,this,,error-,,Go,,to,,Start,,then,,Control,,PanelThanks,,Reply,,pearl,,says,,November,,16,,,2015,,at,,2:54,,PM,,It,,works&Reply,,,Genius,,,lohany,,,says,,,January,,,10,,,,2015,,,at,,,9:11,,,AM,,,Hi,my,,,problem,,,has,,,been,,,solved,,,thank,,,you,,,and,,,plz,,,tell,,,me,,,what,,,should,,,i,,,do,,,to,,,upgrade,,,windows7,,,to,,,windows8,,,Reply,,,Sidhartha,,,Banra,,,says,,,January,,,20,,,,2015,,,at,,,6:45,,,PM,,,I,,,have,,,done,,,all,,,the,,,things,,,what,,,you,,,have,,,mentioned,,,in,,,your,,,guideBut,,,by,,,the,,,information,,,[MENTION=79295]Jatt[/MENTION],,,just,,,said,,,,that,,,is,,,the,,,reason,,,you,,,would,,,want,,,the,,,WAT,,,FixI'll,,,update,,,my,,,post,,,later,,,with,,,link,,,which,,,should,,,be,,,blockedIf,,,its,,,not,,,,double-click,,,on,,,it,,,and,,,set,,,its,,,Startup,,,type,,,to,,,AutomaticI,,,would,,,definitely,,,try,,,to,,,add,,,that,,,in,,,this,,,listIf,,,you,,,are,,,facing,,,issues,,,in,,,any,,,of,,,the,,,steps,,,mentioned,,,in,,,this,,,post,,,,then,,,do,,,let,,,me,,,know,,,via,,,comments,,,belowActivating,,the,,copy,,of,,Windows,,is,,always,,recommended,,,because,,by,,it,,Microsoft,,can,,have,,your,,system,,in,,their,,database,,and,,then,,they,,can,,help,,you,,in,,protecting,,from,,malwares,,,internet,,hackers,,,crackers,,,viruses,,and,,from,,other,,harmful,,thingsNow,,,i,,,can,,,use,,,back,,,windows,,,files,,,like,,,SLMGR,,,and,,,,most,,,of,,,all,,,,regedit.exe,,,that,,,was,,,bugged,,,for,,,ages,,,in,,,PC,,,,unable,,,to,,,use,,,it,,,,,,Thnx,,,Dude!,,,GoodFriday,,,says,,,April,,,22,,,,2016,,,at,,,1:19,,,PM,,,I,,,use,,,windows,,,7,,,ultimateCee,,Guest,,Does,,this,,still,,work?,,,,Cee,,,Jul,,5,,,2014,,#15,,All,you,need,to,is,go,to,C:/Windows/System32,and,find,slmgr.vbs.disabled,or,slmgr.vbs.removewatReply,,Dracarys,,says,,October,,12,,,2014,,at,,12:09,,AM,,Ctrl+alt+dlt,,,,,open,,task,,manager,,,options,,,new,,task,,,this,,opens,,Run,,,type,,explorer.exe,,,and,,then,,OKOatmeal,,,Boy,,,Senior,,,senior,,,member,,,Joined:,,,Aug,,,21,,,,2013,,,Likes,,,Received:,,,1,006,,,Location:,,,Earth,,,would,,,one,,,really,,,need,,,the,,,wat,,,fix,,,,i,,,was,,,successful,,,by,,,using,,,just,,,windows,,,laoder,,,by,,,dev,,,with,,,no,,,problemAlso,,,You,,,Can,,,getWindows,,,7,,,Home,,,Premium,,,SP1,,,64bitat,,,very,,,cheap,,,rate,,,from,,,Amazon,,,,with,,,Genuine,,,Product,,,Key,,,and,,,DVD,,,which,,,help,,,you,,,to,,,install,,,Windows,,,7,,,on,,,any,,,Computer,,,without,,,downloading,,,and,,,you,,,activate,,,this,,,key,,,on,,,3,,,ComputersRebooted,,,the,,,computerYou,,will,,need,,to,,reactavate,,your,,windows,,in,,the,,next,,30,,daysThen,only,try,SLMGR,/REARM,instead,SLMGR,-REARMMethod,Not,Allowed,.Reply,,,Kareena,,,says,,,January,,,1,,,,2016,,,at,,,5:01,,,AM,,,I,,,tried,,,to,,,unistall,,,the,,,window,,,update,,,thing,,,and,,,I,,,restarted,,,the,,,computerActivation,,of,,Windows,,is,,a,,different,,term,,and,,it,,is,,completely,,different,,from,,Registration,,,in,,the,,sense,,that,,,Activation,,is,,the,,process,,of,,ensuring,,that,,your,,copy,,of,,Windows,,is,,used,,according,,to,,the,,Microsoft,,Software,,License,,Terms,,,whereas,,registration,,is,,the,,process,,of,,entering,,information,,to,,sign,,up,,for,,product,,support,,,tools,,and,,tips,,,and,,other,,product,,benefits.If,,you,,will,,visit,,System,,Properties,,in,,Control,,Panel,,,you,,may,,also,,see,,the,,message:,,You,,must,,activate,,todayYou,might,have,enabled,Automatic,updates,on,your,PC,and,recently,you,have,connected,your,machine,to,internetI,just,tried,RemoveWAT,(I,never,heard,of,that,before),,and,itseems,to,workIve,,now,,a,,Windows,,10,,ask,,icon,,and,,a,,black,,screen,,with,,a,,message,,its,,not,,a,,guineneFind,HKEYLOCALMACHINE/Software/Microsoft/WindowsNT/CurrentVersion/SoftwareProtectionPlatform.And,on,the,right,side,fine,SkipRearm,,right,click,modify,and,change,0,to,1Reply,Eric,says,November,22,,2014,at,9:14,AM,find*,Reply,ED,says,November,25,,2014,at,1:27,PM,YAHOOOOO!,Thanks,a,MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!,:+),Reply,Jessica,says,November,28,,2014,at,6:38,PM,Hi,,Tried,this,and,it,works!,Thanks,a,lotThats,,,itFIXED,,thanks,,to,,this:,,[quote=Rick],,My,,windows,,is,,all,,good,,and,,fixed,,againPin,,,It,,,on,,,Pinterest f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    e`touCh~clan Index du Forum -> e`touCh~ floOod ON TOP -> e`touCh~DIVERS < Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006